This is a place where we try to answer the most frequently asked questions. If we don't have your question listed, please feel free to contact the church office. It is our delight to serve you!
1. Is child care provided during services? Yes, every service we do provide childcare.
2. Is someone available to give me a tour of the building and tell me a little background before or even after I attend? Yes. We have a wonderful hospitality hostess that will be more than willing to give you a tour and answer your questions. Just contact the office at 362-0613 or by e-mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a name, phone number and best time to contact you.
3. What Sunday School Classes are offered? Just call the office 362-0613 and leave your contact information. Iva, our Sunday School Director will call you back.
4. How do I get a newsletter and/or photo directory? The best way is to indicate on the communication card found in the bulletin each week or by contacting the church office.
5. How do I make an appointment with the Pastor? Contact the church secretary and she will be glad to make an appointment with the Pastor.